If the fan is starting and stopping spinning randomly and the button is blinking chaotically, most likely you are experiencing a power supply problem. When the device does not get enough power, it starts to reboot itself.
- First of all, make sure, that you are using the original cable.
- Secondly, please, note that it is recommended to use the power adaptor of at least 2A 5V for evaCHILL.
To check if the problem is with your power adaptor, try plugging the device directly into the USB port of your laptop. The laptop would need to be plugged into an outlet. If the device works normally in this case, it means that you need to try a different power adaptor.
- Personal computers may sometimes not give you enough power if you use them as a power source.
- This problem may also occur if too many devices are plugged into your power strip.
- Sometimes this problem may be caused by a too-long cable.
- The device is also not compatible with smart chargers.
This is how the power supply problem looks:
If the problem is still not resolved, please, contact us via Technical Help Request Form.